Monday, March 11, 2013

So you want to make your own...

...mud scrub.

The other day I noticed that I was running low on my salt scrub that my Dad got me from BathJunkie and I have taken this opprotunity to make my own scrub :) I searched through several post on Pinterst and found thismud scrub. I was super excited to try it out!!!
I tweeked the recipe a bit but here is how I made mine.

1/4 c sugar
1/4 c coffee ( I have a jar off Starbucks coffee that we never drink because it is gross. so glad I found a way to use it because it was just gathering dust.)
Some Olive Oil, I didn't actually measure it out, I just kind of drizzled a little into the jar.
a few drop of peppermint oil

I mixed it all up in a jar and tada it was done.

I actually made it like five minutes before my shower on a whim.
My husband looked at me like I was a little crazy at first. THEN he tried it and well he loves it too.
It makes your skin so soft and smooth and if it does what it is supposed to it will make my skin radiant. :)

Alright well good night folks!

1 comment:

  1. i had a friend ask me for my used coffee grounds a year ago, and i was like "why in the world..." but now I understand completely!

    ReplyDelete