Sunday, July 1, 2012

14 Weeks !



How far along? 14 weeks
Weight +/- : So I thought I had gained at least 15lbs but when I went to the doctors they weighed me and I have only gained 7 lbs (happy dance.)
Maternity clothes? I have a small mix of dresses and shirts. I also bought a couple of new dresses today that I will also be able to wear post pregnancy.
Stretch marks? Just the one so far.
Sleep? My sleeping has gone down hill :( I just can't get comfortable.
Best moment last week? OH! I had my anniversary this past week (read about it here) and I made it to Florida!
Movement? Again I think I felt movement but I am not sure.
Food cravings: Fruit, I always want fruit, but not bananas.
Aversions: Strong smelling foods are not pleasant.
Belly button in/out? In, and my Mom made me take my belly ring out but I put it back in until I can buy a plastic one.
What I miss: I miss my husband, I think that if he was here I may be able to fall asleep easier.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating 4th of July
Random Info:
So in the past few days my belly has been very very itchy. Like really really itchy. I keep putting lotion on it to make sure it is not drying out but that does not seem to help. Anyone have any advice? On a better note I got some new work out shoes today :D They are bright yellow and I cannot wait to try them out. Also!!! Today my Mom cooked the best dinner!!! Fajitas, mexican rice, potato salad, tortillas, avocados, and pico de gallo. Pretty much awesomeness in a meal!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo congrats on the pregnancy!!
    I craved fruit in the beginning of my pregnancy too but it was early winter so it was hard to get my hands on.
    I had the itchy belly near the end too. I used bio oil and mama bee belly butter.

    Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to chat/need advice about any pregnancy stuff :)

    (stopping by from my blog, Like a Bird. You commented on Jeffrey's Birth Story and he finally is giving me enough time on the computer to reply to comments!)

    ReplyDelete