Tuesday, July 17, 2012

16 weeks and 3 days




How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain: On my last visit I had gained 11 lbs total :)
Maternity clothes? I have a small mix of dresses and shirts, and a belly band that I wear with all my bangs (where did that come from?) pants so I can leave them undone :)
Stretch marks? Nothing New.
Sleep? It has been a bit rough, I just can't seem to fall asleep.
Best moment last week?Freaking seeing the BABY!!!!! and hearing the little bean's heart beat for the first time. OHMIGOODNESS!!! It was the most amazing thing in the world! And my baby waved to me! He/She waved! They looked at us the whole time during the ultrasound!!!!
Movement? Yes, I can usually feel a little tumble here and there if I am really relaxed.
Food cravings/ aversions ? Hot dogs, seriously the smell of them at universal was ewww/blah/gag! I had to hold my breath when I walked passed them.
Belly button in/out? Still in.
What I miss: I miss a lot of things, there is nothing that really stands out this week.
What I am looking forward to: My husband sending me some Aquarius. Seriously babe, get it in the mail :D
Random Info: So my fingers get really fat one second and go back to normal the next. It is really annoying! I keep having to take off my wedding band because it will get uncomfortable to wear. Then when I don't have it on I have an empty feeling on my ring finger! Is there such thing as a stretchy ring? Because I could definitely use one right now.



I know you have been wanting to see these :D 

Already smiling for the camera :D

Look at that little wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment