Sunday, July 22, 2012

17 Weeks!

In case you can't see the bottom square is a roller coaster,
and everyone one is on it except me and the bump :D


How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain: I just weighed my self in the bathroom and I think my scale is broke. That is all I am saying.
Maternity clothes? I love clothes. I love shopping. This has given me a reason to shop
Stretch marks? Nothing New.
Sleep? Right now I have a makeshift system of using three pillows to get comfortable enough to sleep. Does anyone have any advice?
Best moment last week? My mom made ChocolateChip Freaking Awesome Cookies.
Movement? Yes, I can usually feel a little tumble here and there if I am really relaxed.
Food cravings/ aversions ? At this exact moment in time I want chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting.
Belly button in/out? Still in. Oh and this week I bought a special plastic bendy belly ring to use because for some reason the one I have in right now annoys my mom. She thinks it is bad for the baby or something crazy like that.
What I miss: Going on roller coasters!!!!
What I am looking forward to: right now? Breakfast, Tubbs (my Mom's fiance) is making french toast!!!  . But as for this week I am looking forward to celebrating some birthdays (Tubbs and   Tubbs Jr. :D )
Random Info: So I completely forgot, but not really, because I feel like this week lasted for ever!!! But I went to Universal freaking Studios! and I got to go to the Wizarding World of WAIT FOR IT ….. Harry FREAKING Potter!!! That was the best moment last week (sorry mom! I love you!!!) It was like someone went into my imagination and made a theme park just for me. I wore my special shirt that I made for the trip too!!!(Check it out here!) I tasted Butterbeer!!! AMAZING. Seriously thinking about the WWHP makes me trip over my words. I think I am going to just dedicate a whole post about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment