Monday, August 20, 2012

21 Weeks



In the wake of the move I lost my chalk :(
Hopefully I will find it by next weekend.



How far along? 21 weeks
Weight gain: I'm not really sure this week. I haven't weighed my self in a while.
Maternity clothes?
Yes,yes, in fact today I was told by my sister that I dressed awkward.
Stretch marks? None on the Belly!
Sleep? Sleep has been alright. I still have a bit of a difficulty getting comfortable though
Best moment last week? OHMIGOSH!!!! That would be seeing my little been at my appointment last Wednesday and finding out we are have a baby GIRL!!!! If you missed it go check out the gender reveal photos!
Movement? Yep, she is kicking me right now.
How big is she? According to my app (What to Expect when you are expecting) she is the size of a spaghetti squash, about 8in and 1 lb
Food cravings/ aversions ?Nothing in particular this week.
Belly button in/out? Still in.
What I miss: I miss being helpful. Right now my Mom is moving into a new house and I feel completely useless because I cannot do any lifting or work for to long.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to this move to be over. There are so many boxes that need to be unpacked. Also in one box my Mom has a bunch of baby clothes that she has been saving since I was like 19, so I really want to find it.
Random Info: So I was supposed to start my 365 photo challenge last week. I completely forgot after day 3. OOPPS! Guess I will have to pick another day to start it. Also last week I finally got to bring my puppies to Florida!

Little Miss Ebony on our drive back to Florida from the Family Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment