Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bucket List: #'s 1, 3, 4, 10, 11, and 13

Hey y'all,

Here are a few of the task I have completed from my bucket list!

1. Enter a Photo Contest: 
link
        I entered a small contest on DeviantArt. I am not a great photographer but I saw this contest    labeled organized chaos, which is what my friends from high school dubbed me, so I just needed to enter.

3. Create a YouTube video:

Jan. 6, 2010

       So this is a little video I had made for my husband back when we first started dating. It is corny and I don't blame you if you just skip watching it :D


4. Move to Florida:
Feb 1st, 2010


       So in February of 2010 I moved to Orlando with my best friend (she wrote about it here) and my little brother so that we could participate in the Disney College Program. That was seriously one of the best experiences ever. I highly recommend every college student to check it out. 

10. Watch the God FatherSept. 10, 2009
       So I had never seen this trilogy before and a couple years ago I took a sociology and all we did was watch movies and study the people in them. One of the movies we watched was the God Father, and seriously I don't understand how this is supposed to be a great movie. I was soooo BORED!!! 

11. Get a massage: July 5, 2011
       For our mini-moon we celebrated at a spa and had full body massages. It was awesome!

13. Be on the Radio Sept 2009
       When I lived in Japan my Mom used to have a radio show every Friday and I was a guest speaker once. It was pretty cool :D

Check out the rest of my Bucket List here



No comments:

Post a Comment