Sunday, September 2, 2012

23 Weeks






How far along: 23 weeks 
Gender: It's a girl!
Weight gain: 23 lbs+ on my scale at home. I am not sure if that matches my doctors scale but we will see next week.
Maternity clothes? You know I have some but I still rock some of my normal clothes
Stretch marks? Thankfully I don't have any on belly. I do have a couple on my thigh but I am pretty sure I already had those from when I was younger.
Sleep? It has been slightly better but not much. I still can't seem to get comfortable.
Best moment last week? Going to the Radiologist and having another ultra sound. :) I got to see the bean again! And they said that she looked great!
Movement? You know she is such a little dancer
Food cravings/ aversions ? Tortillas. Seriously I have woken up every morning and made some. I would like to go back into history and thank the person that invented the tortilla and then I would like to flash-forward and thank the individual that decided to package and sell raw tortillas. Seriously best thing ever!!!!
Belly button in/out? Still in. But it is definitely gonna pop soon.
What I miss: I miss my husband. This deployment needs to hurry up and end!
What I am looking forward to: Going to se the Docs on Tuesday :)
Random Info: We are headed out to Tampa this morning for my baby cousins birthday party. Yay for road trips! Also I would like to give a shout out to my Sister-in-Law. Today is her birthday, the big 1- 8! She is off starting her grown-up life: college student, away from home and becoming her own person, such and exciting time. Ma'am we are so proud of you and know you will exceed in everything you do! Happy Birthday!
*Edit* I wrote this yesterday 9/1 but didn't get a chance to post. We made it safely to Tampa and will be headed to the beach today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment