Monday, November 5, 2012

32 Weeks!!!!


Oh my goodness!!! 32 weeks, only five left until I am full term!!! Holy crap I could have a baby in a months time!!!!! 

Sorry no chalk board this week,
it is packed away in a box somewhere.

How far along? 32 WEEKS
Weight gain:  I have no idea, I have not been able to check. 
Maternity clothes: I am finally in California and go shopping for some more tops :) 
Stretch marks I have not found any more on my belly or hips or anything but I think the ones I had on my legs from when I was a kid are bigger. But I can't tell because my belly blocks them from sight. 
Sleep:) You know this week sleep has been so great. I dunno if it is because it is getting better or because by the time I go to bed I am so exhausted from the day my body cannot protest. 
Best moment last week?  Getting my new house!!!! It is beautiful! I have a great view of the ocean from the front yard, my closet is huge, and it has 3 bedrooms. Be prepared to see some Pinterest projects!!!!
Movement? She is such a little mover. I love watching my belly jiggle around as she is in their dancing :) 
Food cravingsaversions ? I can't eat any hard foods, but that is not due to pregnancy. My bottom left wisdom tooth is trying to break through and it hurts so badly! 
Belly button in/out? It is still in, fight to stay in but still in. 
What I missI miss being able to do simple task like pick up a heavy box. 
What I am looking forward to: Getting my house unpacked!
Random Info: This past week seemed like it started forever ago. Last Sunday I was in Tulsa seeing my husbands side of the family. Then my wonderful Suegra (MIL) helped me drive, or drove the entire way, across the country to get to California. She was such a help this past week!!!! Getting my kitchen together Ded helping me unpack boxes and even moving around my couches. I don't know what I would have done without her here. I am so excited to be back in California because this is just one step closer to my husband coming home and for baby girl to be born! 
Enjoy a few pictures from this week! 








3 comments:

  1. Your an amazing young woman!!!
    I so enjoyed spending the week with you and the little one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty house! Did you guys buy it or just rent it? Where is it at?

    ReplyDelete