Monday, December 17, 2012

38 Weeks :)




How far along? 38 weeks 
Weight gain: I broke the scale last time I stepped on it.... ok not really but it feels like it. I am at 192 which is a 47 pound gain. 
Maternity clothes? I think I may be pushing maximum density on my clothes. 
Stretch marks? I am thankful they are short pink.  
Sleep? Oh dear I miss sleep. My hips hurt so badly that I wake up several times a night in pain :( 
Best moment last week? Meeting my friends baby girl. She was born on Sunday the 9th and she is beautiful and tiny! I can't wait till her and my little bean can have play dates :) 
Movement? This little jumping bean has been sticking her little feet in my ribs!!!
Food cravings/ aversions ? PB and J!!!! 
Belly button in/out? It is a little weird looking. Ok a lot weird looking. 
What I miss: Sleep. Being comfortable, and not having acid burn my throat with everything I eat... 
What I am looking forward to: Heading to the Docs on Tuesday :) I love hearing my little bean's heart beat :)
Random Facts: Pregnancy has been rough this week, and I am just ready to start feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment