Tuesday, December 11, 2012

37 Weeks





How far along? 37 Weeks
Weight gain: I don't even know. I have no idea where my scale is at. 
Maternity clothes: I am ready to be back in my regular clothes. I unpacked a bunch of my clothes and I miss wearing it!!!!
Stretch marks? If I tan will it cover them up??? Because if so I am hitting the beach as soon as it is warm!
Sleep? Oh sleep how I wish you didn't go on vacation. These hour slumbers with hip pain that you left behind are just not cutting it. 
Best moment last week? We finished refurbishing the decorating table, and it looks gorgeous!!! and when I say we I mean Keith. I think I did like three strokes of the paint brush and went inside because I didn't like wearing the face mask to breath. 
Food cravings/ aversions: I want cereal. Like all the time. 
Belly button in/out? It is still in, fighting to stay in but still in.
What I miss: I miss being comfortable! 
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment this week! So excited to check on my little bean and see if she wants to come a little early :) 
Random Info: So we got our tree this weekend and I started decorating the house. OH how I love decorating for Christmas! Our tree is so big and fluffy too!!! Speaking of the tree, I would like to make a quick shout out to Crean Lutheran High School and the OC Hockey Club, thank you so much for donating the trees to our unit :)

2 comments:

  1. Get your membranes stripped! It may not put you in labor, but it will definitely get things going! :)

    ReplyDelete