Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weeks 34, 35, and 36 :D

Hello darlings!

I know, I know, it has been weeks since I posted anything. BUT! for good reason. You see I have been on cloud nine the last few weeks because my husband came home from his deployment! *and the crowd cheers!* In fact my laptop has been sitting next to my bed dead for the last few weeks because I just have not been on it.


34 Weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks
Weight gain: 185 lbs. That is an even 40
Maternity clothes: I totally scored three pairs of maternity pants at the thrift shop this week for 50 cents each!!!
Stretch marks? Yes sadly that have come :( Thankfully though, they are not that bad.
Sleep? I didn't sleep much this week, mostly because I was anticipating Keith's homecoming.
Best moment last week? Umm, oh just a little thing called my HUSBAND COMING HOME!!! Notice his appearance in this weeks photo :) ah he is so handsome. I missed his smile.
Food cravings/ aversions: None really in either department.
Belly button in/out? It is still in, fighting to stay in but still in.
What I miss: This week nothing. I am just so happy to have my Marine home :)
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!! AHHH I love turkey. I am so excited! and Black Friday Shopping!
Random Info: Along with the maternity pants I got 10 books at the thrift shop for, wait for it...... 5 cents each!!!! Can you believe it! I got some good books too!!!!



35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks
Weight gain: I dunno, but with all this Turkey I think I am pushing maximum density.
Maternity clothes: I can't wait to be back in my normal clothes.
Stretch marks? I think I may have made them worse by how much food I ate the other day.
Sleep? Two Words: Food Coma
Best moment last week? So my husband got his first tummy time with his little girl. It was so amazing!  She just loves his voice. She moved and bounced around so much as he spoke and sang to her. He was just radiating happiness laying there talking to our little bean. This was seriously the best moment ever.
Food cravings/ aversions:  Umm Turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes... :)
Belly button in/out? It is pretty flat right now.. There is a little tiny dip but thats it. 
What I miss: Nada Still sitting on Cloud 9, everything is perfect right now :)
What I am looking forward to: Going to the Docs next week! Keith gets to go with me!!! It is his first baby appointment!!!
Random Info: (Second favorite moment/event) Spending time at my Papi's house for Thanksgiving and eating his famous Oyster Stuffing! It is always so amazing. Also we scored some pretty great deals shopping on Black Friday! And because we went to Arizona the lines and craziness were minimal. I can only imagine how bad it was back here in Cali. 


36 Weeks



How far along? 36 Weeks
Weight : 190 per the scale at the Docs office... ahh I am so huge!
Maternity clothes: I need more clothes.... :D
Stretch marks? Uh I can't stop looking at them.
Sleep?  Eh sleep has been crazy, I keep waking up in the middle of the night :( 
Best moment last week? Going to the Docs!!! Keith got to see our little bean for the first time on an ultrasound!!! She punched her fist out and waved it around for Dad to see :)
Food cravings/ aversions:  I want more Thanksgiving food.
Belly button in/out? It is pretty flat right now.. There is a little tiny dip but thats it. 
What I miss: Beer. I want Beer.
What I am looking forward to: Getting our Christmas Tree and decorating the house :D I love this holly jolly Christmas season!
Random Info: Our house is starting to look like a house!!! I am so glad too because it was starting to annoy me with all the boxes and what not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment