Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1: Shock and Awe

   OK today was our first day of INSANITY! We just did the fitness test and WOW you can really tell what you are in for. I am a Marine, and hard core physical training is a daily thing for me. On a typical day for PT I run at least 3 miles, do a max set of pull ups, push ups, and handful of other activities depending on the focus of our (my units) PT session. Now let me just say INSANITY totally kicked my butt. I don't think I have ever felt so worn out since boot camp. In short it totally measures up to all they hype. I just cannot wait to see myself after 60 days!

   Now as far as the food goes for Paleo, I am completely shocked. I am losing weight and almost never hungry (we started easing into Paleo last week.) I also feel like am enjoying my food more because it taste great and I don't feel guilty after eating it. My wife and I are continuously finding ways to make our diet even better. And thanks to Jessica's creativity we have come up with several alternatives to our favorite foods.

-Keith

    So like Keith mentioned we did the fitness test for INSANITY today, phew did it kick my butt and made my fat cry. Here are those results: 

And after some debate here are our Day one pictures (please be warned they are not pretty):


Cheers,

-Jes
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment