Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boredom makes for great projects.

   For some reason today I fell asleep at 5:00 p.mish! Can you believe that so of course I woke up at 12:00 a.m. wide awake and unable to fall back asleep. Lovely right? So I decided to get to work. I pulled out a canvas, my crayons, my glue gun and some contact paper. I had planned on making crayon art with the word imagine in the middle. So I started cutting my letters out, placed them on the canvas and waited for the glue gun to heat up. After I stuck my first crayon in the glue gun all the fun started :) At first I tried just outlining the letters so that it would be easier to pull off the contact paper in the end, but then a few splashes here and there made that a bit harder. So I abandon that plan and just started splashing and melting away. In the end I liked the way it looked so much I decided to not attempt to take off the contact paper that spelled out imagine and leave it just the way it was. Beautiful don't you think?


   Right now I am watching WifeSwap and all I can say is DANG. Some of the lives these people live are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment